About us - The KHEbikes story
The KHEbikes story.
KHEbikes was founded in 1988 by brothers, Thomas and Wolfgang Göring.
In the past 28 years we've invented many progressive BMX parts, now considered standard within the industry.
- Multiple butted handlebars
- Folding Freestyle tires
- Welded U-Pivots on Freestyle forks
- Externally Adjustable Freecoaster hubs (without any need to partially disassemble the hub)
- First Freecoaster hubs with sealed bearings
- First Freestyle seat/post combo
- 25/9 gearing on beginner bikes (KHE ‘Barbados’ Model)
We are always looking at how we can reduce the weight of our bikes.
Our inventions like the butted handlebar, folding tires and combo seat/posts affect the weight of the complete bikes massively!
From 2015, we’ve decided to offer the KHE products direct to our customers.
Our passion is to offer bikes and parts of the best quality, for the best possible prices!
KHEbikes for more than 25 years - From riders, to riders.