Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Delivery time 1-2 Days**
- Order number: 1000-018-08
→The KHE Cosmic 20" is a real KHE history bike! The first edition was produced more than 25 years ago. Now, for our 30th anniversary, the KHE COSMIC is updated and back again.
The idea behind this "All-round" BMX is to inspire many children and youngsters to get into BMX. A great design and unbeatable value really catch the eye.
As safety while riding is very important, we have installed high-quality V-brakes, which are powerful under braking. Also important are the 2.00" wide tyres, an adjustable saddle and of course our patented Affix 360° BMX rotor. The COSMIC has everything you need to learn beginner tricks, jump off ramps or ride on BMX tracks.
The ideal beginner BMX for youngsters to appreciate wherever they choose to ride.
Recommended rider height: 140-170cm
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 495mm (19.5"), RC 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen steel
- Handlebars: 2-piece HiTen, 8" rise
- Stem: Front Load
- Headset: AFFIX headset 1 1/8"
- Rotor: Patented AFFIX 360° rotor
- Rear brake: POWER V-Brake
- Front brake: POWER V-Brake (already installed!)
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: 1-piece cranks, 165mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Chain: YBN
- Pedals: 1/2" PVC pedals
- Chainring: 32T
- Front wheel: KHE TDI Aluminium rim, 36 hole hub, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE TDI Aluminium rim, 36 hole hub, 14T freewheel, 10mm axle
- Saddle: Padded with CrMo rails
- Seatpost: Fully adjustable 210mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: 20" X 2,10"
- Extra: Brakes / levers / cables are already mounted and adjusted!
- Weight: Approx. 11,1 kg / 24,47 lbs
- Colour: Gloss orange
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Größe:||20 inch; 135-170cm|