Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Delivery time 1-2 Days**
- Order number: 1030-019-02
→ The Catweazle was KHE's first freestyle BMX bike, released all the way back in 1990. This is why we had to bring it back for our 30th anniversary!
Our legendary KHE Catweazle, with which Albert Retey won his first world championship title, was launched in 1990. It was very important to us to design the KHE anniversary BMX bike with a timeless frame design and the latest technologies, like our patented AFFIX 360° rotor. What makes a real retro freestyle bike is of course a rotor, U-brakes and a platform frame! With a platform frame, you can do "frame stands", "decades" and many other kinds of balance tricks. The handlebars are inspired by the classic Kuwahara Bravo. It has a lot of space for climb through tricks and is ideal for bar hops. The stem with only 40mm of reach makes straight turns around the handlebars very easy. The wheels are equipped with 100% sealed hubs, 35mm wide KHE BIG400 rims and our super light KHE MAC2+ tyres. For the drivetrain, we used a small 25/9 gear ratio and a very sturdy one-piece forged CrMo cranks.
We are very proud to offer our revamped KHE Catweazle BMX. A classic is reborn!
Recommended rider height: 140-170cm
Application: Flatland / Park
- Frame: Trimoly steel, top tube length: 500mm (19.7"), RC 365mm, HT 74.5°
- Fork: HiTen/CrMo steel
- Handlebars: Bravo style 4-piece, 8.8" rise
- Stem: Leadtec Top Load, 40mm
- Headset: AFFIX headset 1 1/8"
- Rotor: Patented AFFIX 360° rotor
- Rear brake: Flybikes U-Brake
- Front brake: Alhonga U-Brake (already installed!)
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: 1-piece CrMo cranks, 170mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Chain: YBN branded chain
- Pedals: 1/2" PVC
- Chainring: 25T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 9T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Saddle: Padded with CrMo rails
- Seatpost: Fully adjustable 270mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: KHE Mac 2+, 20" X 2,30"
- Extra: Brakes / levers / cables are already mounted and adjusted!
- Weight: Approx. 11,2 kg / 24,69 lbs
- Colour: Matt black
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
All images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Größe:||20 inch; 135-170cm|