Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This product will be released at 20 May 2021
Delivery time ab 20.05. 2 Days**
- Order number: 1002-019-04
→ Our new KHE Mad Max 20” model has everything you need to get started; wide tyres and rims, our patented Affix 360° rotor, 14mm rear axle... and a perfect geometry for riders between 140 -170cm tall.
The idea behind this beginner BMX bike is to inspire many children and young people to take up BMX. The built-in V-brakes can be pulled with less force and bring the BMX to a stop quickly. Also important are the wide 2.25" inch tyres in combination with the wide KHE BIG400 rims create a comfortable ride and reduce the harsh impacts to the wrist and ankles. The padded saddle is easily adjustable in both height and angle, allowing the rider to find the optimal riding position. Our patented AFFIX 360° rotor was of course a must for the Mad Max.
The Mad Max is the perfect all round BMX bike for park, ramp, pump tracks, parking lot tricks or just cruising the streets.
Recommended rider height: 140-170cm
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 495mm (19.5"), RC 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen steel
- Handlebars: 2-piece HiTen, 8" rise
- Stem: Front Load
- Headset: AFFIX headset 1 1/8"
- Rotor: Patented AFFIX 360° rotor
- Rear brake: POWER V-Brake
- Front brake: POWER V-Brake (already installed!)
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: 1-piece cranks, 165mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Chain: YBN
- Pedals: 1/2" PVC pedals
- Chainring: 36T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 hole hub, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 hole hub, 16T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Saddle: Padded with CrMo rails
- Seatpost: Fully adjustable 250mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: 20" X 2,1"
- Extra: Brakes / levers / cables are already mounted and adjusted!
- Weight: Approx. 11,2 kg / 24,69 lbs
- Colour: Black / Blue
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Größe:||20 inch; 135-170cm|