Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time 3-5 Days**
- Item number: 1009-019-02
→ With the KHE Arsenic 18 inch BMX bike, we have placed particular attention to the fact that it is perfectly adapted to the overall shape and size of its younger riders. The frame geometry and above all the extremely lightweight, which is crucial for the handling, make riding this bike considerably easier for its smaller rider. Important extras such as the Affix rotor or a 3-piece CrMo crankset are of course a must have for this model.
The KHE Arsenic 18 inch BMX bike, with its high-end specification, is the perfect BMX bike for young riders looking to progress in the sport. With our patented Affix 360° BMX rotor, tricks like bar spins and tailwhips are no longer just a dream. The industry leading Flybikes brakes guarantee maximum braking performance! For big jumps and long grinds, parts such as the new KHE BIG400 rims, sealed hubs and small 25T chainring are specced.
Recommended rider height: 125-145cm
Maximum total weight: 80kg
Pegs: The Arsenic 18" can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 14mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE COP ALU pegs.
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
- Frame: HiTen , top tube length: 457mm (18"), RC 311mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen
- Handlebars: HiTen, 2-piece
- Stem: Top Load
- Headset: AFFIX 1 1/8"
- Rotor: AFFIX
- Front brake: Side pull (already installed!)
- Rear brake: Flybikes U-Brake
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: MVP 3-piece CrMo cranks, 8 spline axle, 150mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Pedals: PVC 9/16"
- Chain: YBN
- Chainring: 25T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 9T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Tyres: 18" x 2,125"
- Saddle: Lightweight padded saddle combo with integrated seat post
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 210mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Extra: Front brake / lever / cables are already mounted!
- Weight: Approx. 10.1 kg / 22.27 lbs
- Colour: Black
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
All images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Size:||18 inch; 125-145cm|
Awesome bike for my 8 year old
Great bike! Bought this for my 8 year old son who is 135cm tall. It’s the perfect size for him and he loves it. The bike is fast and relatively light. He’s been bunny hopping, ramping off kickers, visiting the BMX pumptrack and generally having a blast. My only criticism are the very noisy breaks. I guess I’ll try to replace the brake pads at some point. That aside, I'm very pleased with the purchase. I was also happy with my correspondence with KHE Bikes support.
Perfektes Rad für Kinder
Wir haben erst ein anderes hochwertiges 18 Zoll BMX gekauft, aber meine Tochter kam mit dem recht hohen Gewicht nicht klar. Nach sehr langer Suche sind wir auf das Arsenic gestoßen und absolut begeistert. Gerade für zartere Mädchen macht der Gewichtsunterschied etwas aus, wenn sie ein bisschen mehr machen wollen als nur cool aussehen ;-) Wir kämpfen noch etwas mit der Einstellung der Vorderbremse, aber auch das kriegen wir hin. Außerdem: toller Service per Mail, wenn man Fragen hat. In Summe: Absolute Kaufempfehlung!
Sehr gute Qualität
Mein Sohn hat sich sehr gefreut. Danke danke danke