Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Delivery time 1-2 Days**
- Order number: 1006-019-02
→ The KHE Silencer LT 20" is equipped with great parts and weighs under 10kg including rotor, making it extremely light for an off the shelf BMX bike! This BMX is the perfect bike for beginners and pros alike.
The KHE Silencer LT is a high-end street/park/dirt BMX bike. It has a high spec like the KHE MVP 4-piece 9" "butted" handlebar, fully integrated sealed headset, 3-piece CrMo 48 spline cranks, fully sealed MID BB, new KHE BIG400 rims, sealed hubs front and rear and a 25/9 gear ratio. The industry leading Flybikes brakes guarantee maximum braking performance. All this adds to an impressive weight of just 9,9kg including our AFFIX 360° rotor.
Recommended rider height: 150-190cm
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
- Frame: CrMo Main tubes, top tube length: 524mm (20.6"), RC 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: CrMo
- Handlebars: KHE MVP 4-piece, 9" rise, butted
- Stem: Leadtec Top Load
- Headset: Fully integrated AFFIX headset, sealed, 1 1/8"
- Rotor: Patented AFFIX 360° rotor
- Rear brake: Flybikes U-Brake
- Front brake: Side pull (already installed!)
- Brake levers: Aluminium brake lever with hinged bar clamp
- Cranks: MVP 3-piece CrMo cranks, 48 spline axle, 170mm
- Bottom bracket: Fully sealed MID-BB
- Chain: High quality KMC branded chain
- Pedals: 9/16" PVC
- Chainring: 25T, CNC Aluminium
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 9T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Saddle: lightweight padded saddle combo with integrated seat post
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 210mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: KHE Mac 2+, 20" X 2,30"
- Extra: Brakes / levers / cables are already mounted and adjusted!
- Weight: Approx. 9,9 kg / 21,83 lbs
- Colour: Black
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Größe:||20 inch; 150-190cm|
mega nices bike bis jetzt keine problenme
Ein sehr gutes Bike bisher keine Probleme gehabt!
Gekauft 06/2019 und bis heute keine Probleme. Macht mega Bock mit dem BMX zu fahren. Bei Fragen oder Problemen reagiert der Kundenservice sofort. Alles in allem TOP!
Der beste Kauf des Jahres!
Top Bike! Macht unglaublich viel Spaß damit zu fahren. Und bei KHE hört der hervorragende Service mit dem Kauf nicht auf!