Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Delivery time 1-2 Days**
- Order number: 1017-020-02
→ We have developed the Lenny 16 inch to enable children from a height of 105 cm to start riding BMX. With this BMX bike, they can learn their first tricks, do jumps or simply cruise off-road without problem.
Recommended rider height: 105-125cm
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 405mm (15.95"), RC 290mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen steel
- Handlebars: 2-piece HiTen
- Stem: UNITED Top Load
- Headset: Headset 1 1/8"
- Rotor: -
- Rear brake: Alhonga U-Brake
- Front brake: Side pull (already installed!)
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: 1-piece cranks, 140mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Chain: YBN
- Pedals: 1/2" PVC pedals
- Chainring: 25T
- Front wheel: Aluminium rim, 28 spoke hub, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: Aluminium rim, 28 spoke hub, 14T freewheel, 10mm axle
- Saddle: lightweight padded saddle combo with intergrated seat post
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 210mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: UNITED 16" x 2,125"
- Extra: Brakes / levers / cables are already mounted and adjusted!
- Weight: Approx. 9,4 kg / 20,72 lbs
- Colour: Gloss black
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Größe:||16 inch; 105 -120cm|