Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time 3-5 Days**
- Item number: 1017-020-02
→ We have developed the Lenny 16 inch to enable children from 105 cm tall to start riding BMX. With this BMX bike, they can learn their first tricks, do jumps or simply cruise off-road without problem.
Recommended rider height: 105-125cm
Maximum total weight: 40kg
Pegs: The Lenny 16" can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 10mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE COP ALU pegs.
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 405mm (15.95"), RC 290mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen steel
- Handlebars: 2-piece HiTen
- Stem: UNITED Top Load
- Headset: Headset 1 1/8"
- Rotor: -
- Rear brake: Alhonga U-Brake
- Front brake: Side pull (already installed!)
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: 1-piece cranks, 140mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Chain: YBN
- Pedals: 1/2" PVC pedals
- Chainring: 25T
- Front wheel: Aluminium rim, 28 spoke hub, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: Aluminium rim, 28 spoke hub, 9T freewheel, 10mm axle
- Saddle: lightweight padded saddle combo with intergrated seat post
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 210mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: UNITED 16" x 2,125"
- Extra: Brakes / levers / cables are already mounted and adjusted!
- Weight: Approx. 9,4 kg / 20,72 lbs
- Colour: matte black
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Size:||16 inch; 105 -120cm|