Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time 3-5 Days**
- Item number: 1000-021-02
→ The COSMIC is a real KHE history BMX bike! The first edition was produced over 25 years ago. Now, for our 30th anniversary, the KHE COSMIC 20 inch is being reissued.
The idea behind this "all-round BMX bike" is to inspire children and young people to take up riding BMX. A great design and unbeatable value speak for themselves.
As safety when riding is important to us, we have installed high-quality V-brakes, which really bite when braking. Also important are the wide 2.10" tyres, an adjustable saddle and of course the KHE AFFIX Pro rotor for 360° bar spins. The COSMIC BMX bike has everything you need to learn beginner tricks, jump over dirt jumps or ride in BMX parks.
Recommended rider height: 140-170cm or 8-15 years.
Maximum total rider weight: 50kg
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
Pegs: The Cosmic 20" can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 10mm rear pegs. We recommend the BLACK STEEL pegs.
- Frame: HiTen, top tube length: 495mm (19.5"), HT 75*, RC347mm
- Fork: HiTen
- Handlebar: 2-piece 8" high
- Stem: Top load
- Headset: AFFIX 1 1/8"
- Rotor: AFFIX
- Front brake: Aluminium V-Brake
- Rear brake: Aluminum V-Brake
- Brake lever: For V-Brake
- Cranks: 1-piece, 165mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Pedals: PVC 1/2"
- Chain: YBN
- Chainring: 32T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, 16T freewheel, 10mm axle
- Tyres: 20" x 2.10"
- Saddle: Padded
- Seatpost: 210mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Extra: Front brake / lever / cables are already mounted!
- Weight: Approx. 11.1kg
- Colour: Black
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Size:||20 inch; 140-170cm|
Sehr schönes BMX mein Sohn ( Anfänger) fährt es jeden Tag. Sehr gutes Preis/Leistung Verhältnis. Sollten Eltern für ihr Kind kaufen um zu sehen, ob das BMX- Hobby ihrem Kind auch gefällt und weiter fahren möchte.
Top Preis/Leistung . Gut für Anfänger . :-)