Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This product will be available from the 13 December 2021
Delivery time 3-5 Days**
- Item number: 1012-021-09
→ KHE has started a cooperation with Chris Böhm, probably the most famous German BMX rider. Together we have developed a perfect beginner BMX with which you can easily learn your first tricks.
Thanks to the short wheelbase, the bike is very agile and fast. Of course, the Chris Böhm BMX is equipped with our patented 360° Affix BMX Rotor (allows you to turn the handlebars 360° without tangling the cables). Furthermore, high-quality U-brakes (front and rear) and a short stem are installed. The saddle can be easily adjusted in height and angle with the lightweight seat post. The BMX bike is ideally suited for children from the age of 9 or a height of 140cm.
This is how tall you should be for the bike: 140-170cm
Maximum body weight: 80kg
Area of use: Street / Park / Flatland
Pegs: The Chris Böhm 20" can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 14mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE BLACK STEEL pegs.
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 483mm (19"), HT 75*, RC347mm
- Fork: HiTen steel, with short offset 18mm
- Handlebar: 2-piece 9" high
- Stem: Top Loader 40mm
- Headset: Headset 1 1/8"
- Rotor: Patented AFFIX Pro Rotor System
- Brakes: U-Brakes front & rear
- Brake lever: Aluminium
- Crank: Three-piece CrMo hollow crank 170mm
- Chainring: 32 teeth
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Chain: YBN
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim blue anodised, 10mm (3/8") axle, 36 hole hub
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim blue anodised, 16 teeth sprocket, 14mm axle, 36 hole hub
- Saddle: Padded & angle/inclination adjustable
- Seatpost: 270mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: 20" x 1.95" tyres
- Colour: Silver
- Weight: only approx. 11.3kg
|Size:||20 inch; 140-170cm|