Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time 3-5 Days**
- Item number: 1012-021-09
→ KHE has started a cooperation with Chris Böhm, probably the most famous German BMX rider. Together we have developed a perfect beginner BMX with which you can easily learn your first tricks.
Thanks to the short wheelbase, the bike is very agile and fast. Of course, the Chris Böhm BMX is equipped with our patented 360° Affix BMX Rotor (allows you to turn the handlebars 360° without tangling the cables). Furthermore, high-quality U-brakes (front and rear) and a short stem are installed. The saddle can be easily adjusted in height and angle with the lightweight seat post. The BMX bike is ideally suited for children from the age of 9 or a height of 140cm.
Recommended rider height: 140-170cm
Maximum total rider weight: 80kg
Application: Street / Park / Flatland
Pegs: The Chris Böhm 20" can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 14mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE BLACK STEEL pegs.
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 483mm (19"), HT 75*, RC347mm
- Fork: HiTen steel, with short offset 18mm
- Handlebar: HiTen, 2-piece, 8" rise
- Stem: Top load 40mm
- Headset: AFFIX 1 1/8"
- Rotor: AFFIX
- Front brake: Aluminium U-brake
- Rear brake: Aluminium U-brake
- Brake lever: Aluminium
- Cranks: MVP 3-piece CrMo cranks, 8 spline axle, 170mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Pedals: PVC 9/16"
- Chain: YBN
- Chainring: 32T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim blue anodised, 36 spoke hub, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim blue anodised, 36 spoke hub, 16T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Tyres: 20" x 1.95"
- Saddle: Padded
- Seatpost: 270mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Extra: Front brake / lever / cables already mounted
- Weight: Approx. 11.3kg
- Colour: Silver
|Size:||20 inch; 140-170cm|