Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time 3-5 Days**
- Item number: 1004-021-98
→ The KHE Cope AM is a high-quality BMX bike that doesn't sacrifice anything. It is very light and has a great design. In order to be able to spin the handlebars 360°, we have specced our patented Affix rotor.
The extremely light weight of only 10.8kg is only possible thanks to our high-quality KHE ACME tyres and the newly developed KHE "butted" 9" inch MVP handlebar (different wall thicknesses). The KHE COPE AM 20 inch is the perfect park/street/dirt BMX bike. For high jumps and grinds, parts like our KHE BIG400 rims, 3-piece CrMo 8 spline cranks, front and rear hubs with sealed bearings, KHE butted 9" MVP handlebars and KHE ACME 2.4" tyres have been installed!
Recommended body height: 150-190cm
Maximum body weight: 90kg
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
Pegs: The Cope AM 20" can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 14mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE BLACK STEEL pegs.
- Frame: HiTen, top tube length: 524mm (20.6"), RC 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen
- Handlebars: KHE Multiple butted, 2-piece, 9" rise
- Stem: Front load
- Headset: AFFIX 1 1/8"
- Rotor: AFFIX
- Front brake: Side pull (already installed!)
- Rear brake: Aluminium U-Brake
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: MVP 3-piece CrMo cranks, 8 spline axle, 170mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Pedals: PVC 9/16"
- Chain: YBN
- Chainring: Aluminium 25T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 9T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Tyres: KHE ACME, 20" X 2,40"
- Saddle: Lightweight padded saddle combo with integrated seat post
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 210mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Extra: Front brake / lever / cables are already mounted!
- Weight: Approx. 10,8 kg / 23,81 lbs
- Colour: Matt anthracite
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Size:||20 inch; 150-190cm|