Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time 3-5 Days**
- Item number: 1005-021-10
→ The KHE Centrix 20 inch is very light, stable and has our patented AFFIX rotor system. Perfect for park, street or dirt riding. The world's lightest BMX freestyle bike with rotor in this price range!
This extremely light weight is made possible by our high-quality KHE ACME tyres, the newly developed KHE butted 9" inch MVP handlebar (different wall thicknesses). The KHE CENTRIX 20" inch is a first class park/street BMX bike. Of course we specced our patented Affix 360° rotor for this BMX bike. For high jumps and grinds we used parts like our KHE BIG400 rims, 3-piece CrMo 48 Spline cranks, sealed MID bottom bracket, and front and rear hubs with sealed bearings.
Recommended rider height: 150-190cm
Maximum total rider weight: 110kg
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
Pegs: The Centrix 20" can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 14mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE CNC Pro or KHE Laser Pro pegs.
- Frame: HiTen , top tube length: 524mm (20.6"), RC 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen
- Handlebar: KHE Multiple butted, 2-piece, 9" rise, Oil Slick!
- Stem: Top load
- Headset: AFFIX 1 1/8"
- Rotor: AFFIX
- Front brake: Sidepull (already mounted!)
- Rear brake: Aluminium U-Brake
- Brake levers: Aluminium brake lever with hinged bar clamp
- Cranks: MVP 3-piece CrMo cranks, 48 spline axle, 170mm, Oil Slick!
- Bottom bracket: Fully sealed MID-BB
- Pedals: PVC 9/16"
- Chain: YBN
- Chainring: Aluminium 25T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 9T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Tyres: KHE ACME 20" X 2.40"
- Saddle: Lightweight padded saddle combo with integrated seat post
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Extra: Front brake / lever / cables are already mounted!
- Weight: Approx.10,5 kg
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Größe:||20 inch; 150-190cm|