Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time 3-5 Days**
- Item number: 1001-021-02
→ The KHE BARCODE LL (Light Line) is our new 20" aluminium BMX bike that is now also equipped with an aluminium handlebar! This makes it extremely light, making it much easier to ride and perfect for younger riders.
At only 10.0kg, you won't find a lighter freestyle BMX bike in this price range anywhere in the world!
As the name suggests, this aluminium edition has an aluminium frame and handlebar. However, since it is reinforced in the right places, the BMX can still withstand any jump! In addition to its patented AFFIX rotor, the KHE Barcode also has an adjustable saddle, which allows the rider to optimally adjust the seat angle. The bike has an aluminium U-brake front & rear. The bike has excellent equipment, like the Affix rotor, Top Loader stem or the BIG400 (35mm wide!) KHE rims! We have managed to reduce the weight to only 10.0kg, which means great handling and good fun.
Recommended rider height: 140-170cm
Maximum total rider weight: 70kg
Application: Street / Park / Dirt / Pump Track
Pegs: The Barcode 20" LL can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 14mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE COP ALU pegs
- Frame: Aluminium, top tube length: 495mm (19.5")
- Fork: HiTen
- Handlebar: Aluminium, 2-piece, 8" rise
- Stem: Top load
- Headset: AFFIX 1 1/8"
- Rotor: AFFIX
- Front brake: Aluminium U-Brake
- Rear brake: Aluminium U-Brake
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: MVP 3-piece CrMo cranks, 8 spline axle, 170mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Pedals: PVC 9/16"
- Chain: YBN
- Chainring: 32T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 16T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Tyres: 20" x 1,95"
- Saddle: Padded
- Seat clamp: Aluminium
- Extra: Front brake / lever / cables are already mounted!
- Weight: Approx.10 kg
- Colour: Matt black
All images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Size:||20 inch; 140-170cm|