Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This product will be available from the 13 December 2021
Delivery time 3-5 Days**
- Item number: 1016-021-04
→ We have developed the Arsenic 16 inch to enable children from the age of 5 and a height of 105 cm to ride a BMX. With this BMX bike, first tricks, jumps or simply cruising off-road are no problem at all.
We are especially proud of the weight: Since the Arsenic LL 16" is equipped with a high-quality and stable aluminium frame and has an optimised geometry, it weighs only 8.0kg. This is especially important as young riders have less strength and therefore a BMX bike that is too heavy is difficult for them to handle. The bike is painted blue anodised and has wide tyres that provide grip and make it an eye-catcher. Great fun and safety are ensured with this KHE beginner's bike..
Your height should be: 105-125cm
Maximum body weight: 40kg
Area of use: Street / Park / Dirt
Pegs: The KHE ARSENIC 16" LL can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 10mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE COP ALU pegs.
- Frame: ALUMINIUM! Top tube length: 402mm (15,8")
- Fork: HiTen steel
- Handlebars: 2-piece Aluminium
- Stem: Leadtec Top Load 40mm
- Headset: Headset 1 1/8"
- Rotor: -
- Rear brake: U-Brake
- Front brake: Side pull (already installed!)
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: 1-piece cranks, 140mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Chain: YBN chain
- Pedals: 1/2" PVC
- Chainring: 25T
- Front wheel: Aluminium rim, 28 spoke Prism hub, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: Aluminium rim, 28 spoke Prism hub, 9T driver, 10mm axle
- Saddle: Lightweight padded saddle combo with integrated seat post
- Seatpost: Aluminium
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: UNITED 16" x 2,125"
- Extra: Brakes / levers / cables already installed and adjusted!
- Weight: Approx. 8,0kg / 17,637 lbs (Probably the lightest 16" Freestyle BMX bike in the world!)
- Colour: Blue
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
All images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Size:||16 inch; 105 -120cm|