Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This product will be available from the 13 December 2021
Delivery time ab 13.12. 2 Days**
- Item number: 1019-021-09
→ Our new KHE PLASM 20 inch was created especially for the taller riders among you and is suitable for riders up to over 2 metres!
The KHE PLASM is a Street/ Park/ Dirt/ Pump Track BMX bike. It has a long frame with a top tube of 21.25" (540mm) & an extra high 10" handlebar. This means it can be ridden by riders over 2 metres tall! It has a top specification with high quality parts like the KHE BIG400 rims, 3-piece CrMo crank, KHE ACME 2.40" tyres, precision bearing hubs and the 10" inch multiple-butted MVP 4pc handlebar. Despite the long frame, rotor & U-brakes (front & rear), the weight is only approx. 11.1kg! Many parents who want to ride BMX with their kids have asked us for a bigger BMX bike for which our new KHE PLASM is perfectly suited.
Recommended height: 175-205cm
Maximum body weight: 130kg
Pegs: Suitable for the KHE PLASM 20" are front 10mm and rear 14mm pegs, we recommend the CNC PRO pegs. (Adapter for front and rear included)
Application: Street / Park / Dirt / Pump Track
The product shown may differ in some details from the series model. You will find the exact product description in the specifications. Errors and omissions excepted.
- Frame: Main tubes made of CrMo 4130 steel, top tube length: 540mm (21.25"), RC 350mm, HT 75°.
- Fork: CNC steerer made of CrMo steel
- Rotor: patented AFFIX Pro Rotor System!
- Handlebar & Stem: KHE multiple butted handlebar 4-piece 10" with Leadtec Top Loader style stem
- Headset: Affix Headset 1 1/8"
- Front brake: Aluminium U-brake (preset and mounted!)
- Rear brake: Aluminium U-brake!
- Crank: very high quality 3-piece 48 Spline CrMo hollow crank
- Bottom bracket: Precision bearing Mid BB
- Drive: YBN chain 25 teeth aluminium chainring
- Pedals: flat, stable & lightweight 9/16" PVC pedals
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 35mm wide rim, precision bearing hub! 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 35mm wide rim, 9T cassette hub "full" precision bearing, 14mm axle
- Saddle: aluminium patent seat post, saddle adjustable
- Tyres: front/rear: Fat KHE x ACME 2,40"
- Extra: brakes/levers/cables already installed & adjusted
- Total weight: only approx. 11.1kg!
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Size:||20 inch; 175-205cm|