Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time 3-5 Days**
- Item number: 1004-022-02G
→ The KHE COPE Limited is a very high-quality BMX bike that doesn't have to sacrifice anything. It is very light and impresses with its clean design. Our patented Affix rotor allows the rider to rotate the handlebars 360° while maintaining braking power!
Each BMX bike from our Limited Series is only produced in a quantity of 30 pieces. Each of these bikes is created & assembled by us "Made in Germany"!
The extremely light weight of only 10,5kg is only possible because of our high quality KHE MAC2 PROOF tyres and our KHE 9" inch PRISM handlebar. The KHE COPE Limited 20 inch is the perfect park/street/dirt BMX bike. For high jumps and grinds, parts like our new KHE BIG400 rims, 3-piece CrMo 8 spline crank, precision bearing front hub, 9 tooth 14mm "full sealed" rear hub, KHE aluminium oil slick chainring and the KHE MAC2 Proof tyres have been installed!
Recommended rider height: 150-190cm
Maximum total rider weight: 90kg
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
Pegs: Suitable for the Cope Limited 20" are front 10mm and rear 14mm pegs, we recommend the KHE CNC PRO pegs.
- Frame: HiTen quality steel, top tube length: 524mm (20.6"), RC 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: high-strength HiTen steel
- Handlebar: KHE PRISM 9" Gold
- Stem: Leadtec Top Loader Style Oil Slick
- Headset: Ahead Set 1 1/8" Oil Slick washer
- Rear brake: Aluminium U-Brake Oil Slick
- Brake lever: KHE aluminium brake lever Oil Slick
- Crank: high quality KHE MVP 3-piece 8 Spline CrMo hollow crank 170mm!
- Bottom bracket: American BB
- Chainring: KHE 25T Aluminium Oil Slick
- Chain: YBN, branded product
- Pedals: Light & sturdy 9/16" aluminium pedals
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 35mm wide rim, precision bearing hub! 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 35mm wide rim, 9T "full sealed" cassette hub, 14mm axle
- Saddle: extra thick padded Affix saddle combo
- Seat clamp: integrated
- Tyres: front/rear: KHE MAC2 Proof 2.30" tyres!
- Weight of the bike: only ca.10,5kg
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
|Size:||20 inch; 150-190cm|