Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time 3-5 Days**
- Item number: 1740-021-09-N1
KHE X UNITED ROOUSE OUTLET N1
The idea behind this new "All-round BMX" is to inspire many children and young people to take up riding BMX. A great design and unbeatable value speak for themselves.
As with a MTB, we have installed V-brakes for the KHE ROOUSE. This guarantees good braking performance even with minimal force & also has an external 360 degree rotor. Also important are the wide 2.25" tyres, extra wide 35mm rims and an adjustable saddle. The KHE ROOUSE has everything you need to learn beginner tricks, jump over dirt mounds or ride in BMX parks.
The optimal beginner BMX for riders between 8 and 15 years and a size from 140 to 170cm.
Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 500mm (19.7"), HT 75*, RC390mm
Fork: HiTen steel
Handlebar: 2-piece 8" high
Stem: Front Loader (handlebar is clamped from the front)
Headset: Headset 1 1/8"
Rotor: 360 degrees external
Brakes: C-STAR V-Brakes front & rear!
Brake lever: for V-Brake
Grips: United neon
Crank: Forged one-piece crank 165mm
Chainring: 32 teeth
Bottom bracket: US-BB loose ball
Front wheel: 35mm wide aluminium rim, 10mm (3/8") axle, 36 hole Prism hub
Rear wheel: 35mm wide aluminium rim, 16 teeth sprocket, 10mm (3/8") axle, 36 hole Prism hub
Saddle: padded & angle/inclination adjustable
Seatpost: 300mm long
Seat clamp : Aluminium black
Tyres : 20" x 2.25"
Weight: only approx. 11,65kg
Why a BMX bike from KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and best known BMX brand from Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in Karlsruhe in 1988 and can therefore look back on almost 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have already won over 10 world championship titles in all PRO categories
- Many important and groundbreaking BMX innovations and patents are from the house of KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has been riding BMX since 1980, has already been German vice champion and fourth in the world championships
The most important thing for a good BMX is on the one hand the perfect frame geometry and on the other hand light materials, which can still convince with their stability. KHE BMX bikes are developed and built exactly according to these requirements. Since 2015, we have been offering KHE products directly through our own online shop. In summary, this means: Top quality at unbeatable prices!
KHEbikes from riders for riders since 1988
|Size:||20 inch; 140-170cm|