Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Delivery time 1-2 Days**
- Order number: 1006-019-02
→ The KHE SILENCER LT 20 inch is equipped with top parts, weighs with rotor only 9.9kg which is extremely light for a BMX bike!
The KHE SILENCER LT is a Street/Park BMX bike. It has a top specification with high quality parts like the KHE BIG400 rims, 3-piece 22mm CrMo crank, integrated headset, KHE MAC2+ 2.30" tires, precision-beared hubs and the 9" multiple-butted MVP 4pc handlebar. The bike has a weight of unbeatable 9.9kg including AFFIX rotor!
Since the drive is a very high quality 3-piece 48 Spline / 22mm axle with a CrMo hollow crank, the Silencer is so incredibly light.
Recommended body size: 150-190cm
Field of application: Street / Park / Dirt
KHE SILENCER LT 9,9kg:
- Frame: Main tubes CrMo, Top Tube length: 524mm (20,6"), CS 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: CNC CrMo Steel steerer tube
- Handlebar: Multiple butted 4-piece
- Stem: Leadtec Top Load Style
- H/Set: Precision bearing integrated H/Set
- R/Brake: Sidepull (already assembled & adjust)
- F/Brake: Flybikes Springhanger brake
- Brake lever: Quality aluminium brake lever with hinged bar clamp (already assembled!)
- Crank: Very high-quality, 3-piece 48 spline chromoly hollow crank & 22mm hollow axle!
- B/B Set: precision bearing MID BB
- Chain: KMC (high quality chain manufacturer)
- Pedals: Stable, light & slim 9/16“ PVC Pedals
- Chainwheel: 25 Tooth alloy CNC chainwheel
- F/Wheel: KHE BIG400 Rim, precision bearing Hub, 10mm axle
- R/Wheel: KHE BIG400 Rim, 9T full sealed bearing Cassette Hub, 14mm axle
- Saddle: Extra lightweight, padded Affix Saddle Combo
- Seatclamp: Integrated
- Tyres: front/rear: KHE MAC2+ Tyres
- Extra: F-Brake/Lever/All cables are already adjusted!
- Weight: Just c.9.9 kg / 21.80 lbs!
KHEBIKES BY RIDERS FOR RIDERS SINCE 1988
KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and looks back on 30 years of experience.
KHE team riders have already won over 10 world championship titles in all PRO categories
Owner Thomas Göring, who has been riding BMX since 1980, was already German runner-up and fourth in the World Championships.