Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Delivery time 1-2 Days**
- Order number: 1004-019-02
→ The KHE Cope AM is a very good beginner BMX bike, where you don't have to do without anything. It is very light and has a top design. In order to be able to turn the handlebars 360°, we have installed our patented Affix rotor.
The extremely light weight of only 10.9kg is only possible with our high-quality KHE MAC2 tires and the newly developed KHE "butted" 9" inch MVP handlebars (different wall thicknesses). The KHE COPE AM 20 inch is the perfect beginner Park/Street/Dirt BMX bike. The Profi Flybikes Springhanger brake guarantees the best braking effect! For high jumps and grinds we used parts like our new KHE BIG400 rims, 3-piece CrMo 8 spline crank, precision bearing front hub, 9 teeth 14mm "full sealed" rear hub, KHE butted 9" MVP handlebar and KHE MAC2 tires! The BMX is black, available in our online shop.
Recommended body size: 150-190cm
Field of application: Street / Park / Dirt
KHE COPE AM 10,9kg:
- Frame: HiTen Steel, Top Tube length: 524mm (20,6"), CS 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen high-strength steel
- Rotor: AFFIX Pro Free60 Rotor System
- Handlebar: KHE multiple bar 9" high
- Stem: Leadtec Top Load Style
- H/Set: Loose Ball 1 1/8“
- R/Brake: Flybikes Springhanger U-Brake!
- F/Brake: Sidepull (already mounted!)
- Brake lever: Quality aluminium brake lever with hinged bar clamp
- Crank: Very high-quality, 3-piece, 8 spline,170mm chromoly hollow crank
- B/B Set: US BB Loose Ball
- Chain: Chain: KMC (high quality chain manufacturer)
- Pedals: Slim & stable, 9/16“ thread, PVC Pedals
- Chainwheel: 25 Teeth oilslick
- F/Wheel: KHE BIG400 35mm wide Rim, precision bearing hub, 10mm axle
- R/Wheel: KHE BIG400 35mm wide Rim, 9T Cassette Hub with, 14mm axle
- Saddle: Extra lightweight, padded KHE Saddle Combo
- Seatclamp: Integrated
- Tyres: front/rear: KHE MAC2 2.30“ Tyres
- Extra: Front-Brake/Lever/All cables are already adjusted!
- Weight: Just 10.9 kg / 23.68 lbs!
KHEBIKES BY RIDERS FOR RIDERS SINCE 1988
KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and looks back on 30 years of experience.
KHE team riders have already won over 10 world championship titles in all PRO categories
Owner Thomas Göring, who has been riding BMX since 1980, was already German runner-up and fourth in the World Championships.