The new KHE Dirty Harry BMX bike has arrived!
True fans will know that 'Dirty Harry' has played a role at KHE for some time. This time, the bearded woodcutter appears in the form of a BMX bike. The KHE Dirty Harry BMX Bike is a perfect allround bike for beginners. You can get the black beauty with a weight of just 11,4 Kg (!), a strong u-brake and the innovative AFFIX Rotor System already for just 249,- Euro!
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 495mm (19,5"), HT 75 , RC347mm
- Fork: out of very stable HiTen steel
- Handlebar: 2pc, 8" height and 660mm width
- Stem: Front Loader Style (Handlebar is clamped from the front)
- Headset: 1 1/8"
- Rotor: patented AFFIX Pro Rotor System
- Brakes: POWER U-Brake at the front and FLYbikes U-Brake at the back
- Brakelever: for U-Brake
- Grips: Propalm Mushroom Style
- Crank: forged 1pc crank 165mm
- Bearing: American loose ball
- Chain: KMC, high quality
- Frontwheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 10mm (3/8") axle, 36 H Prism hub
- Backwheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 16 t sprocket, 14mm axle, 36 H Prism hub
- Saddle: padded and adjustable
- Saddle clamp: integrated
- Tires: Fat KHE x AFFIX 2.40" tires
- Colour: Midnight black
- Weight: Only 11.4kg
You'll get all further informations on the product page